Welcome to Collonel.blogspot.com...



.Many people follow greatness, but really, it’s the ants who find it…everytime.

.

Friday, November 26, 2010

HIGH SCHOOL FINALLY ENDS!!!!!!!

It is over...Finally. The 12 years of ‘quality education’ *read toil* have finally ended. I guess the world really starts at 17(or 18 for most high school leavers).I have got a whole life ahead for me _at least that’s what most people say to me. Unfortunately, my whole life-and that of my family if I ever have any-will be determined by what I wrote on the KNEC papers(and what I did not write)That I scalded my hands badly while doing my physics practical will not matter to anyone.
This keeps me thinking. How many condemned ‘failures’ are there out there. How many condemned Beethoven’s, Tupac Shakurs or Tiger Woods are there? Why do exams determine one’s destiny? I, having found my way to the prestigious Alliance High School should have the answer to this but, I also ponder on this.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing high sch :)

    At your age you've got a whole lot of options. Good luck as you find your path..

    While at it, get as much education as you can!Its competitive out here..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.Thanks. I hope one day my blog will be like yours.Yeah i will make sure i get as much education. :D

    ReplyDelete