Welcome to Collonel.blogspot.com...



.Many people follow greatness, but really, it’s the ants who find it…everytime.

.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Top Ten Tweets of 2010

2010 saw some people post the most hilarious tweets on twitter. I've rated them from number 10 to number 1...according to me.(humour is relative with people)

10.@Crazynairobian Lol. After iPhone, iPad, iTouch for priests, they are now releasing iDiot and iNdia. @amColloNelMinaj #NewAppleReleases

9.@statusmessages just found a 'made in Taiwan' stamp on my left buttock! #funny

8.@statusmessages I maybe fat ..But I can lose weight .U just cant fix STUPID!! #funny

7.@amtheCollonel : It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy!!!!

6.@fabio_capello How come baby Jesus didn't have a crib for a bed - his dad was a fucking carpenter.

5.@lizzy_wheezy XD RT @HexHeizzy: hehe RT @iamrodneyking: Walking in Riverroad n I just saw the Kenyan version of Machete. Its called panga...

4.@sickolia Ati if Ed,Edd and Eddy were kenyan they would be kip,kipchir and kipchirchir.

3.@alfredmutua Kiraitu Murungi, and his trousers too, have gone for lunch

2.@Don_Ndritu #thingsyoudontwanttohearinsurgery 'Are you sure HE had a uterus before?'
1. @crazynairobian There's a guy in this mat whose relationship with his toothbrush is listed as complicated.

p/s follow me at @amtheCollonel.Feel free to comment

No comments:

Post a Comment