Welcome to Collonel.blogspot.com...



.Many people follow greatness, but really, it’s the ants who find it…everytime.

.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

ABSOLUTELY RANDOM.

I don't know what is more fascinating..that I've finally bothered to blog (which is ironical considering my interest in writing) or that am writing this out of plain frustration and the need to blow off some steam. You decide. By you I mean the person who has graciously bothered to read this unflattering and probably non-sensical piece. I'd be undoubtedly surprised if you do not give up towards the end out of boredom. For those who are looking for a wide range of collegeboard-like vocabulary, this note might not necessarily live up to your expectations. I prefer to keep my writing simple to accommodate even the light-headed. Well, enough beating around the bush*no pun intended*. Since when life gives you a lemon, you're supposedly supposed to make lemonade yet I don't have the strength to squeeze a lemon right now, I should probably be looking for a blender #metaphorically speaking#. Needless to mention that this post seems not to be going anywhere topically. I should just leave it at that and bask in the satisfaction of seeing:
Post (1)

PS: The three minutes of your life wasted in reading this note will never be recovered.Happy New Year by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment